Aggreko provides rental solutions to the mining sector worldwide including services to support mining infrastructure on open cut and underground mine sites, as well as mineral industrial process plants.
Our equipment is designed and delivered to industry ISO 9001 standards and to international QHSE standards.
Our turnkey power generation solutions range from 30 kVa generators to complete multi-megawatt power packages from 2 MW upwards of 100 MW - both LV and HV installations, including full operation and maintenance.
Typical applications include:
- Power for labour camps including accommodation and catering facilities.
- Power during the construction phase of a new mine.
- Power for the extension of existing mine capacity.
- Additional power for production peaks.
- Power during planned maintenance.
- Emergency power during unplanned outages
Both diesel generators and natural gas powered generators are available as well as a combined fuel (diesel / gas) system.
Additional services include up-front engineering with on-site care and maintenance support, in line with mining standards and regulations. Aggreko has successfully supported mines over short and long term durations, covering exploration, feasibilities, planned expansions, breakdowns, shutdowns or tailored capacities throughout the mine life.